NE Care Management Services has partnered with one of the industry leading Health Plans in the United States of America. We have aligned ourselves with them to provide Care Management Services to their members and assist them in leading a healthier and longer life. This CM position is a non- clinical position that entails monitoring, decision making, and recording/ relaying of information that will assist the member in improving their lifestyle.
Our Care Managers are handpicked and trained on all the material needed to complete the Care Management position with efficiency and specialization. NE Care Management Services strives to make it simple, more comfortable and easier for people to remain at home even when faced with daily challenges. This position may be a non clinical position, but it does require a lot note taking, recording of information in our online database, as well as explaining and clarifying situations to both family and members. We do ask that you only apply for this position if you meet the requirements which are listed below.
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OR MORE.
- Candidate must have High School Diploma or GED Certification.
- Candidate must have graduated from accredited Program (proof will be required).
- Active/ Clean License and Background.
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE access to a computer with internet as well as access to a printer.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE reliable transportation.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE knowledge of Managed Care as well as Medicaid/ Medicare and how they work.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE Telephonic/ In Home customer service skills.
- Experience in Care Management, Skilled Nursing Facility, Geriatrics, Home Health Care, &/or Hospice is a plus.
- All candidates must provide a copy of professional license or degree as well as pass a background check and drug screening.
- All candidates must sign an employment contract as well as other work affiliated documents in order qualify for this position.
- Once preliminary screening process is completed, training will be provided online to all Care Management professionals that have been hired.
- Additional training will be provided to all CM’s as needed, to ensure all job requirements and procedures are understood.
- To coordinate services for members in person and assist with community resources as well as treatment needs.
- Functioning as an advocate for members and decreasing unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Travel in assigned territory as needed to complete patient assessments thoroughly.
- Identifying early risk factors and conducting ongoing assessments and documenting in an electronic file.
- Collaborating with the member’s PCP to deliver and coordinate necessary services.
- Building relationships with members and their families; assisting them with proper health choices.
- Ensuring cases are documented in a timely manner.