Most people want to live at home for as long as they possibly can. But in time, we all require a higher level of care, and many people struggle to access the services and support they need. NE Care Management Services strives to make it more simple, comfortable and affordable for people to remain at home even when faced with medical and functional challenges.
NE Care Management Services is a private pay service offering Medicare approved Preventive Healthcare and Home Health Care.
Preventive Care Management
Helping you navigate your in home long-term quality care needs
In home long-term care decisions and options can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you manage medical, legal, as well as financial issues, including:
• Professional oversight, planning, coordination and implementation of care plan assessments.
• Routine home visits to ensure all preliminary guidelines given to patients are being followed.
• Managing and monitoring of all activities with or around the patient.
• Support at doctor’s appointments and coordination of care among all physicians and other care providers.
• Assistance in managing finances, accessing insurance benefits and identifying helpful community resources.
• Notifying families of problems that may arise.
Friendly, social contact can go a long way in helping improve the physical and emotional health of a loved one who is impaired, chronically ill, or disabled. Our staff can provide companionship on an hourly or daily basis through:
- Friendship and social interaction
- Accompaniment to social events and activities
- Assistance on shopping trips and with errands
- Offering prompts and reminders
- Light housekeeping, including help with laundry and meal preparation
- Including any other additional needs, if necessary
Whether it’s just for a few hours a week or daily, you can have peace of mind knowing that our team of companions are there watching out for your loved ones. We take care in matching companions based on common interests and backgrounds to help ensure they complement the passions and hobbies your loved one enjoys.
All of our companions are highly trained and rigorously screened through one of the most selective processes in the industry.
Our trained staff is ready to help
Our care management services are provided by members of our highly qualified staff. Our caregivers include Care Managers, Registered Nurses (RN), social workers, LPN’s, CNA’s and HHA’s. They have all been specially trained to make sure that your loved one receives personalized care to meet their needs.
Contact us to learn more
Contact us today to talk with a NE Care Management Services professional about how we can help you. We’re committed to finding you a personalized care plan that helps your loved one receive the right care at home.